OUST All Purpose Descaler
OUST All Purpose Descaler
It's easier than ever descale around the home. Pour into the kettle,squeeze around the taps or give your shower a shower! because life's too short to spend it cleaning, specially designed to restore good-as-new shine and performance to your appliances - no hassle just great results. removes up to 100% limescale from appliances and surfaces.
All Purpose Descaler with Active-Citric-Acid removes limescale effectively from kettles, coffee machines, taps and surfaces. It is important to descale appliances regularly - every 3 months in hard water areas and every 6 months in soft water areas.
Directions for use
- Half fill kettle with water and boil. Unplug and place in empty sink. Add 3 capfuls of OUST and leave for ten minutes.
- If any scale remains, reheat solution until it starts to fizz (DO NOT boil).
- Pour solution away, rinse kettle thoroughly with cold water, boil again with clean water and then rinse once more.
Steam Irons: Check the manufacturer's instructions before use as some irons may not be suitable for this treatment.
- Heat iron until it is hand hot and then unplug. Ensure iron is switched off during descaling. Put 1 capful of OUST into a jug and pour into iron's water chamber. Top up with tap water and set to steam position (but DO NOT turn iron on.)
- Place iron in an empty plastic bowl with the warm plate facing down. Shake gently until solution starts to drain through steam holes. Leave for 10 minutes (or until empty.) If iron has a spray button briefly pump any remaining solution through.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water; drain and dry. To ensure that no solutions remains in the iron, briefly irona spare piece of fabric before using.
- Half fill the water reservoir with water and add 3 capfuls of OUST.
- Switch machine on and allow about half of the solution to filter through. Switch off.
- After 10 minutes switch machine on to filter through remainder of solution. Run the machine through twice with clean water.
- Detach shower head from its lead and place it, sprinkler holes down, in a jug. If its not fixed remove sprinkler nozzle only and place in jug.
- Put 3 capfuls of OUST into jug and add only enough hot water to cover sprinkler holes. (NOTE: Very hot water can distort plastic shower heads). Leave for 10 minutes.
- Pour solution away, rinse well with clean water and reassemble shower head.
Squirt OUST under the rim of the toilet bowl, leave for a few minutes and then flush.
Avoid spillages; if spilt wash away with hot water and wipe thoroughly with a damp cloth.
Handle product with care - irritant.